Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey its been a long time....

Default Re: Hey its been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by E-savage View Post
    I picked up an Anet a8 in early decemember, I knew of its pros and cons, but for the price though it would be a good learning experience.

Since then I've flashed the firmware and installed a cloned bowden set up and its been running absolutely fantastic. I can get flawless prints in very good quality.

Sure its taken a lot of headaches to get here, but it was totally worth it.

Not sure what open rc is?

OpenRC is an open sourced RC, a guy in Norway, created a completely 3d printable truggy, apart from the basics, electronics. He then created an F1 road car and a farm tractor, also a quadcopter.
    If you have a Discord account, you should join The Spool Holder channel in my sig(shameless plug)
    Interested in 3d printing and have a discord account? Come join an up and coming Discord channel
    http://discord.me/thespoolholder/
    Custom motor in wheel Slash in the works
    5th scale powered ERevo being pieced together super slowly.
    One off CF hulled boat based on a SuperVee
    Losi 8T 2.0
    Losi 8e 2.0

Default Re: Hey its been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by urjustamemory View Post
    OpenRC is an open sourced RC, a guy in Norway, created a completely 3d printable truggy, apart from the basics, electronics. He then created an F1 road car and a farm tractor, also a quadcopter.
    If you have a Discord account, you should join The Spool Holder channel in my sig(shameless plug)

Ill get right on that!

I did something similar, here its a fully custom 1/18th based off a 1/24 losi micro. Its a blast!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12