Thread: Revo 3.3 servo issue

Default Revo 3.3 servo issue

Im just getting back into the hobby after many years and i picked up a revo 3.3 used runs great. But the steering is backwards, i flipped the switch on the radio (tq3 junk) and it doesnt make a difference. What do you think radio just toast ?

Default Re: Revo 3.3 servo issue

I'd say the radio is probably toast. If possible can you flip the servo around? That would reverse the steering while you wait for a new TX? I recently picked up a flysky fs2 and its been great. Very cheap entry radio if you're just looking for something to keep you going. Traxxas also has pretty good customer service, they might even send you a new one if you give them a call.

I thought about it and no i cant just remount the servo. Im thinking a new radio is in order

That's unfortunate, and chance you can open the radio and see if you can replace/fix the reverse toggle switch? I'd still recommend contacting Traxxas..

So after messing around more it is the radio. The switch was barely attached inside the radio. Thanks for the reply

There you go, a quick little solder job and youll be up and running again.

I actually just jumped on ebay and snagged another radio and receiver. Ill keep this iffy set up in case i get a rig without a radio.