Thread: Traxxas Power Up Program

Default Traxxas Power Up Program

Been a long time. Has anyone here used the traxxas power up program? And is it worth it? I'm looking to trade in an old stinger and esc.

Default Re: Traxxas Power Up Program

NO! You don't save a dime.
    IF you can't handle the TRUTH jusk keep on TRASH talking. The one who can't prove Im a FAKe is the real phoney!

Thank you. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstertrucker14 View Post
    NO! You don't save a dime.
    agreed and to be honest the traxxas brushless systems are garbage i have personally had 3 burn out a phase within a week. and you know what that is sad when i have 2 chinese made sky rc brushless sytems that have been flawless, and are half the cost of the craplineon systems

I have been happy with castle creations brushless.
    IF you can't handle the TRUTH jusk keep on TRASH talking. The one who can't prove Im a FAKe is the real phoney!

I have been happy with castle creations brushless.
    lot of people are happy with castle systems, i will say though that i will stick with hte skyrc cheetah systems if i need something 60A or less, $75 shipped sure beats $100 to $199 without shipping .

I bought the castle sidewainder3 with 4600 kv motor for $70 and a 5700 kv motor combo for $75. Way faster than a skyrc with a 8.5 4000kv motor $80-85.
    Last edited by Monstertrucker14; Yesterday at 10:38 AM.

I bought the castle sidewainder3 with 4600 kv motor for $70 and a 5700 kv motor combo for $75. Way faster than a skyrc with a 8.5 4000kv motor $80-85.
    dont know what to tell you, my T4 does 40 to 50 with the 8.5t cheetah, and my FT TC4 does 50 to 70 and that is on 2s lipo. let us also look at another point with your castle you bought USED for 40 i bought brand new ( one i paid 50 shipped while the other i paid 67.50 shipped and both work just fine. went to the club race last weekend and out of all the racers only 2 werent using a cheetah system ( in fact one was using a sidewinder the other was using a velineon). just a note they actually didnt do well coming in almost last. sorry to burst your bubble but at the end of the day brushless systems are ALL made in asia most in china along with every other piece of rc gear these days, so if you think x brand is better than Y brand then you have fallen for a placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by lordraptor1 View Post
    dont know what to tell you, my T4 does 40 to 50 with the 8.5t cheetah, and my FT TC4 does 50 to 70 and that is on 2s lipo. let us also look at another point with your castle you bought USED for 40 i bought brand new ( one i paid 50 shipped while the other i paid 67.50 shipped and both work just fine. went to the club race last weekend and out of all the racers only 2 werent using a cheetah system ( in fact one was using a sidewinder the other was using a velineon). just a note they actually didnt do well coming in almost last. sorry to burst your bubble but at the end of the day brushless systems are ALL made in asia most in china along with every other piece of rc gear these days, so if you think x brand is better than Y brand then you have fallen for a placebo effect.
    Castle systems offer more kv....................................... Try running 7700 kv motors. Your brand doesn't offer any higher than 4000 kv..................................