Thread: Offically christened my Slash! Broke something.

Default Offically christened my Slash! Broke something.

Hi Guys,

Well it took a week but I broke it. It doesn抰 appear to be serious. After looking at the exploded diagram and parts list, it looks like I have broken the Wheelie Bar Mount part #3677.

I was looking to get some suggestions on if there is anything better than the Traxxas part available from the aftermarket. Is there anything else I should replace along with this?

It is a 2 wheel drive model; brushed, and running 2S lipo. Thank you all in advance for the time. Have a great night!

Respectfully,
    George D.

Default Re: Offically christened my Slash! Broke something.

I believe what you're looking for is RPM part #80905. It's a direct replacement for the 3677 part from traxxas. available in black or blue. Made from stronger and more flexible plastic and RPM has a lifetime replacement guarantee if you break any of their parts! Question: are you new to the hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by popasqat View Post
    I believe what you're looking for is RPM part #80905. It's a direct replacement for the 3677 part from traxxas. available in black or blue. Made from stronger and more flexible plastic and RPM has a lifetime replacement guarantee if you break any of their parts! Question: are you new to the hobby?
    Hello! Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am a noobie. I have had my Slash for about 2 weeks. I am having such a blast with it!

Quote Originally Posted by GeoGoGo View Post
    Hello! Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am a noobie. I have had my Slash for about 2 weeks. I am having such a blast with it!
    Well welcome to the hobby! Glad you're having fun so far. That RPM part should do you well. If you ever need a stronger plastic part, RPM is the way to go. Hope you'll stick around the forums! Have fun and Bash hard

I just installed the RPM wheelie bar mount, front and rear bumpers. Wow, what a difference in the materials from stock!