Hey guys I know it's been a while but with the way the economy is up here in the great white north money and jobs have been pretty scarce. A while ago I picked up a well loved but well taken care of Ho Bao Ã* la OFNA Hyper st. It was pretty scratched up but it has brand new diffs installed front and rear as well as a brand new set of a-arms that I installed myself. I'll post pictures eventually but I tore the truck right down to a bare chassis and stripped off all the nasty yellow-brown anno and polished the whole chassis and shock towers to a mirror finish, leaving most of the deeper scratches to give the truck some character. The truck is missing a centre driveshaft and the centre diff but I built a new one using the spare diffs that the truck came with and the extra spur that came with my old 8ight-t. Even the "old" diffs look like they weren't even used! My plan is to run a Losi 8ight motor mount and use an ez-run max8 brushless system running 4s. I wish I had some pictures of this thing as the shock towers look like they must be about 8mm! Can't wait to get electronics in the beast and terrorize the trailer park cats!