Thread: Savage XL Flux release date?

Default Savage XL Flux release date?

Anyone know what the deal is with the release of the factory Savage Xl Flux? Didn't it get announced about two years ago? 1.5 - 2 years seems kinda long to still be working out production issues. If anyone has any insight into this please post up!

Mark

Default Re: Savage XL Flux release date?

Well you may or may not know that HPI was sold just recently to a company called RipMax. HPI Racing is now HPI Racing Ltd. They had to start from scratch as Ripmax couldn't simply take over the company. They are creating new bank accounts, trade agreements, licensing, etc. Re straffing also takes time.

As stated in an HPI press release, "We want to get the new headline kits out just as fast as you do, and if we were happy to cut some corners and make a quick buck for our new owners we could get them to you even faster…but that is not what HPI does."

They are more focusd on getting parts support available at this time BEFORE they release new trucks and kits "We believe that every single HPI customer has made an investment and we will not rest until you have the parts available to keep you bashing, racing or drifting."

Hopefully this gave some insight to your question. I hope just as much as anyone that the new kits get released soon. We're just going to have to wait and see

Default Re: Savage XL Flux release date?

Ahhhhh......that makes sense then. I had missed that press release. Thanks for the info! Looks like I'll just need to be patient for a little longer.