Thread: redcat avalanche and other xte diffs?

Default redcat avalanche and other xte diffs?

I am wondering if anyone that has or had redcat xte has used diff gears from hpi-87193? Reason being I'm asking is I read a couple posts on another site about how someone with a monsoon, which is for all intends and purposes is the same, had used the gears I mentioned with no modification and or issues and I am wondering if they were talking g out of their *** or if what they said is true?
    IF your gonna have fun... Then do it right, BASH it...give a PURE UNADULTERATED BASHING!!!

Throttle, Brake, Dammit!!!! Revolauncher's Avatar

Default Re: redcat avalanche and other xte diffs?

The XTE is the same as Monsoon but I can't confirm that HPI part #. I remember using both Hot Bodies Lightning ST (owned by HPI) and Ofna diff. gears fitting at one time or another. I also remember Kyosho ST-RR diff. gears fitting, they shared many similarities....Chances are that rumor is correct. Who goes to the bother of posting info that is way off? Most people are genuinely trying to be helpful unless they reallllllly hated their Redcat! Mine were fine....
    -some say I am the Stig, but I'm just a New York cousin.

Default Re: redcat avalanche and other xte diffs?

I meant to say is that the monsoon is the same as the avalanche xte, but I have a new tablet and still getting used to it and had a little case of fat finger syndrome. Thanks for the info, I will try them out in the future, they got to be better than the stock ones from redcat. It's alway nice to have more than one place to get certain parts.
    IF your gonna have fun... Then do it right, BASH it...give a PURE UNADULTERATED BASHING!!!