Thread: Not a truck but apparently a basher none the less!

Default Not a truck but apparently a basher none the less!

Hey guys it's been a while since I last posted and I figured you might be interested in my next potential rc purchase. My wife just picked up a parrot ar drone for $100 and I loved it! needless to say I had to have one of my own but the $300+ price tag of a barely entry level quad kicked me square in the pants. That is until I found it! A guy on Kijiji is selling a BlackOut Mini spider hex with components for $300 obo! The thing looks sick! the guy that is selling it is the head of a local multi-rotor/fpv club and said he is just looking to get more people into the hobby (addiction?). It will pull 50mph, is self leveling and he says it is easy enough for a noob like me to fly. Just wondering if anyone else is into multi rotor and any thoughts on hopefully my new heli.

My savage is a flux. A flux has an electronic speed controller. An electronic speed controller has a capacitor. Therefore my savage has a flux capacitor!

Silver Level BYT Member cbaker65's Avatar

Default Re: Not a truck but apparently a basher none the less!

Thats wicked...Ive been looking at those..
    A guy brought one to the park last year,he was test flying it,he said he got a good deal on it.
    It was used to shoot some footage on a production shoot.It had the mount for a camera,but they
    kept the camera gear.
    I think they would be fun for getting some awsome vid footage of some trucks rippin around...
    Just bash it!..

It wasn't meant to be unfortunately. My cheque wasn't quite enough to cover the heli. If it's still up in two weeks I might still pick it up. But I'm currently on the hunt for a castle 1717 motor for my savage.
    My savage is a flux. A flux has an electronic speed controller. An electronic speed controller has a capacitor. Therefore my savage has a flux capacitor!

I seen there trying to do more laws for those things apparently there's been alot of peeping Tom problems cause there virtually quite compared to a heli.