Thread: Losi Mini 8ight T

Default Losi Mini 8ight T

Has anyone heard anything about a Mini 8ight T coming out? I haven't' But Christmas is near and i've got a feeling losi might slip something out, Possibly it!

How big of a seller the Losi Mini 8ight was, and how easy it would be to make it into a Mini 8ight T, Losi would make a big profit yet again, not loose much (most of the parts would share with the mini 8 buggy) and it would be COOL!!!! I would for sure get one along with a TON of 8T fans!

Have any of you guys heard anything about a mini 8T? I haven't and I've looked in a few places, Holidays are close and someone might of got a "peek behind doors" as I may say

Nitro may be louder, But Brushless is faster!

Bronze Level BYT Member RCaddict0's Avatar

Default Re: Losi Mini 8ight T

I've seen some ST's and Truggy's around that where custom. But I've heard nothing otherwise.
    I'll agree that it would be a hit!
    Traxxas E Maxx, Stampede & Rustler VXL, Rally VXL 1/16 - HPI Bullet ST FLUX - ARRMA Granite BLX
    ECX Ruckus Brushless! Hobbywing Powered!

Make your own!!! All you need is some creativity and patience. I think everyone on here has seen the ohat bodies "kaboom" truggy body, that plus some offset wheels and thicker tread and you have a mini 8ight t

now the real question is who will be the first to make a mini 8ight t with actual longer arms and then share with everyone how they did it....who will that be and when? I got my Dremel in hand....
    2s is a drink. 4s is an appetizer. 6s is the entree. 8s is dessert, if you're still hungry.

I agree completely.
    2s is a drink. 4s is an appetizer. 6s is the entree. 8s is dessert, if you're still hungry.