Thread: mini lst collection

New BYT Member

Default mini lst collection

I took a few pics of my minis including my lst's so figured id post em here..I finally got my mini LST's together for now..im shure there will be some more tearing down to fix diffs and trans issues..The first on i got off lilpanter on here.diff pinion was waisted and a few other issues but its all together..everything is hot racing alum with mamba system..only thing not aluminim was the bumpers..I took care of that also..lol

the other lst has new upper and lower alum arms..carbon upper and lower deck..losi brushless

a couple of both together

couple group shots of all my working minis..all brushless mind you

a69baldone

New BYT Member

Default Re: mini lst collection

Let to right..first is the one i run the most..mini brushless revo..stock beside tires..Second if all out lst..wayyy to much to list..Thiird is mini lst with a few mods..Forth is a mini summit with a mamba 5700 motor and castle sidewinder..bottem left is a mini 8ight that i still have to run..and bottem right is a rc18t thats brushless with quite a few mods that just flat out a rat on crack..thats all my minis untill my savage xs gets here next week...yea im a 69baldone and im a addict too
    a69baldone

Veteran BYT Member kanenabel2731's Avatar

Love all the minis man. My fav is the merv.
    Savage flux tekin 1600kv 6s
    Stampede 2wd
    msct 1/24
    Mini dt castle micro
    xxxNt-
    Ntc3 nova Rossi powered
    Venom creeper ckrc and rc4wd FOR SALE

New BYT Member

yea..i love my merv..I run it all the time..mostly 2 cell but i do get a bit brave and toss in the 3 cell every now and then..with the 3 cell its totally insane...Im going to lower my mini summit and give it more the merv stance so its not so top heavy..The first time i took the summit out with the 5700 castle the spur gear did not last a whole minute..i got another one installed but its been sitting..I seem to just grab the merv all the time..
    a69baldone