Thread: Budget RC10GT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Police Cadet Mielke

Default Budget RC10GT

I am starting my budget build for this I have been debating on if I would do a N-Pede or the RC10GT. Since the police academy is taking up nearly all of my time and since I have nearly everything for my RC10GT this is what I am building. I am in the process of cleaning my RC10GT and getting everything ready. When I was at the race track my body races modifieds at gave me an extra RC10GT.

Right now I am at:

RC10GT - complete but in not clean - FREE
    RC10GT - chassis, and rear end missing some parts for the front. - FREE
    TRX 3.3 - FREE
    I have a black body that came with the RC10GT but not sure if I will use it or not. - FREE

My over all goal is to have this be my street warrior and ball park basher. I have everything for it without spending a penny, so far.

Will add pics tomorrow or Sunday depending on when I get out of the police academy tomorrow.

Silver Level BYT Member cbaker65's Avatar

Default Re: Budget RC10GT

Cool,Is any of it a full roller,I do have some suspension parts left over,front an rear arms,tranny,maybe a few other
    misc. parts.If ya need anything like that,let me know....
    But you got alot of room for some upgrades........
    Just bash it!..

Police Cadet Mielke

Default Re: Budget RC10GT

One was complete with everything even a seized motor. The other one is missing the nitro components and a front a arm. I should hopefully have it built tonight or tomorrow so I can start deciding on if I want to get new tires for it or if I want to keep the thing costing me nothing. I know I'm not going to do nearly as much to mine as you did to yours.