Thread: Firestorm 10t nitro ???

Default Firestorm 10t nitro ???

Hi
    I just scored one of ebay here in france , its not really what i was looking for but it was really cheap and i wanted something to throw around in between my revo and savage sessions.
    Ive had a look around and looked at pooptube a bit and they seem like a fun drive and like i said i must of paid working it out 85 dollars with 2 sets of wheels (one set new) a roto start, a spare new engine and radio gear.
    So i was looking around for parts and they seem readilly available too but i have a question if anyone out there knows the answer.
    Are the aluminum shock towers for the e firestorm the same as the nitro firestorm ? as most of the aluminum parts i see say for blitz and e firestorm but dont mention nitro firestorm...

Thanks

Default Re: Firestorm 10t nitro ???

Old post but to answer your question, The E-firestorm and the Nitro firestorm 10t both use the same FRONT shock tower. In the rear they are different.
    Much of the little hardware in between like bolts and screws are identical and thats where you see similarity's in part numbers for the blitz.

If your ever in doubt you can download HPIs manuals and compair the part numbers. HPI manuals are really good about providing spacific part info, even on their RTR kits.
    "12:26 AM [littleazn248] i wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself"

-HPI Bullet Flux ST | HPI Savage XS Flux | HPI Nitro MT2 18SS-