Full Force RC - When Quality is What You Are After!

Thread: i think thats way to much

Veteran BYT Member

Default i think thats way to much

i think alumin parts for the mini-t is priced way to high..thats my 2 censt but i am gunnstart buying them for my mini to make it stronger...
    Mexican Americans don't like to get up early in the morning, but they have to so they do it real slow.
    this song is halirous.. its mexican american by cheech and chong

Manufacturer - FullForce RC fullforce's Avatar

One of the problems with pricing a product is the fact that we are in most cases competing with other companies products which are made in China or other countries. We do try and make our products as affordable as possible for you guys but there are times where our extra attention to detail and quality must be accounted for and the product has to be priced to reflect this. It goes back to the old saying, you get what you pay for.
    We are putting out our 6061 aluminum C-hubs later this week. Price on these is $25 per set which is a bit more than some of the others on the market at the moment. This is a perfect example of how our products differ. We are offering these products in silver so you can actually see the quality of the machine work (as we do on all of our products). We don't hide the quality of our parts by offering them in anodized colors only. Have you ever stripped the anodizing from some of the parts made in China? If so, you know what I'm referring to. On our new C-hubs every edge has a beautiful machined radius and both parts were modified is a way so we could produce a universal left or right C-hub. We make better parts. We don't just duplicate the plastic ones. :wink:
    We've also got a few more goodies coming out in the next week. Titanium front bumper for the mini-T ($18.00) as well as Titanium lightweight front and rear hinge pin braces ($10ea). Keep an eye out for these and more goodies for your mini-T!
    Romean

For what it is worth, I have never purchased anything from FFRC that was not worth more than I paid for it....meaning, I have NEVER felt like I have not gotten my moneys worth and then some.

This is easily realized once you buy some of the "China" made parts and look them over.