Well obviously the race / competition is not a legit setup but it was between three of us and well here were the specs / results

E-Revo VLX 1/16th
R/T: Ko Propo 2.4ghz
ESC: stock
Motor: stock
Spur: Stock
Pinion: 26t
Batteries: Thunderpower 1350mah 11.1v 3s Lipo 20C/40C

Vendetta ST 1/18th
R/T: Spektrum DX3s
ESC: Castlecreation sidewinder 1/10th scale
Motor: Heli Max 3000kv 400can size motor
Spur: 45T
Pinion 18T
Battery: Hyperion 1600mash 11.1v 3s Lipo 35C/65C

RC18T
R/T: Spektrum DX2.0
ESC: Castlecreatoin mamba micro 1/18th
Motor: Heli Max (??)
Spur: (??)
Pinion: (??)
Battery: Thunderpower 1800mah 11.1v 3s Lipo 30C/60C

So basically the RC18t took some bad spills and lost 2 of its shock braces so it was out for the count, though it looked like it could still be a contender.... we are going to repair it and race it agains the E-Revo 1/16th first.

Anyways so we had the vendetta and the e-revo go at it for a couple straight top speed runs, and overall here were some of the results:

E-Revo Dual Team Orion 1600mah NiMH 7.2v (14.4 total) runing against the Vendetta as describe above, and the final verdict between the 3 drivers was the detta from a rolling start pulls a little on the erevo, most races ended with the vendetta infront by a car lenght or two. From dead stop depending on launch (whether or not both cars flip over or not) the vendetta still pulled.

So we decided to see what would happen on the Lipo set next. We ran 1 3s Thunderpower to the E-revo and it was a big faster (maybe just cause of the weight difference) and it was pretty much dead even. Neither car seemed to be pulling on the other, just pretty much dead even.

It was impressive to say the least, both cars are stupid fast, and uncontrollable at those speeds, and if you dont control the throttle both of the mwill do wheelies at 1/2 throttle.

Overall we did notice the quality of the erevo was much better, and strong (it is a much newer car) and the Vendetta has just been on a headon collision with a steel pole the pervious morning.

I just wanted to say that both cars are pretty impressive, and for how fast the erveo is out of the box it def makes it worth the purchase.

My friend is doing some tune ups on his erevo and i will be replace the broken top a-arm on the detta (as i was racing with a broken one) and we will be at it again.