Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brushless for a T3

Default Brushless for a T3

i was fixing up my little bros t3 and was wanting to put a brushless motor and esc in and was wondering waht one would be the best for it the truck wont be used for bashing only for on road drags against my jato(i swear ill only go half throtle)please help

Default Re: Brushless for a T3

How much do you wanna spend?

With the right system it'll crucify your Jato

Bronze Level BYT Member patgotnitro's Avatar

yeah with the right system it will outrun it- id go possibly with the lenher XL or more likely, the mamba max when it comes out.

Sig by jesse braham
    http://tinyurl.com/2w77h7

Im not wnting to spend a hole lot but i would like to get going prety fast for a reasonably price and i dont thing that my brother is ready for speeds faster than a jato oh and what battery should i be running

and i was wondering if this would work and how fast do you guys think it would go
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...0&I=LXGDP6&P=K

ps the car is compleatly stock

it will go around 30mph with that system
    Losi LST2 | Losi 8ight B | BL Losi 8ight T 2.0 | BL HPI Savage | Traxxas Revo | Kyosho Mad Force | BL Truggified Slash | BL RC10T4.2 | BL Ofna Hyper Mini STe | BL Anderson MB4T

id wait for a mamba max

The SS 5800 will work fine with most any batterries - any 6 or 7 cell pack will work

The Mamba Max would also be a good choice, but you will likely need good packs to get the best out of it

does any one know when the mamba max will come out and maby a aprox price or even how fast it would go in the t3

But wont mamba maxx be for 12 cells? no good for a T3 it'll be way too heavy.

Its true that more cells = more power when brushless is concerned, but too much weight in a small truck will destroy the handling and probably the tranny with the torque trying to haul a heavy truck. Im putting a Feigao 380C and Warrior 7020 in my rustler, both for $200, on 8 cells this should be good for 50mph.

both are available from www.rc-monster.com

mamba max is out http://pfmdistribution.com/secure/sh...d=225&catid=54 Get mamba max!!! They will run on 6-12 cell NiCad/NiMH 2-3s LiPo. http://www.castlecreations.com/products/mamba_max.html And they all cost $250

KILL IT,BREAK IT, BEAT IT!!! You dont need wings to fly!

The T3 tranny is unbelievably strong.

My Lehner is shearing the wheel pins in 2 places on my Lipo set up, the tranny is still in perfect condition

I can sell you my Nemesis and warrior brushless system for 150 + shipping if you want. It will work awesome in your t3. It is the same system that tom has but it is a 7s motor instead of a 6s.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman212

Its true that more cells = more power when brushless is concerned, but too much weight in a small truck will destroy the handling and probably the tranny with the torque trying to haul a heavy truck. Im putting a Feigao 380C and Warrior 7020 in my rustler, both for $200, on 8 cells this should be good for 50mph.

you mean Mamba Monster Maxx. the one designed for the E-Maxx
    Losi LST2 | Losi 8ight B | BL Losi 8ight T 2.0 | BL HPI Savage | Traxxas Revo | Kyosho Mad Force | BL Truggified Slash | BL RC10T4.2 | BL Ofna Hyper Mini STe | BL Anderson MB4T

I think i read something about a Lehner 1930 on 4S lipo in a T3 with no problems...it's a very tough driveline

And just to think I could have gotten a T3 for my birthday a while back. I got baseball catchers gear instead. Doh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman212

candyman is the feigao motor your getting a 380c 7t? if it is then it can only accept 7 cells max as it has a 50,000 rpm limit (i.e the the bearings)

Candyman, get a 3000Kv-ish motor and run on 4S lipo...nothing nitro would even come close to it lol

I am about to drop this into my T3.
    http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...p?&I=LXMGJ2&P=
    I ordered the ESC and motor seperate and I'm waiting on the motor which should get here in 2 days! It should haul.
    ARFCOM Team Member and EBR Owner

Thumbs up Re: Brushless for a T3

Just came back from our track after installing the above mentioned setup. Wow! This T3 hauls. I am confident I now have the fastest truck in the club! If I gun the throttle from 3/4 throttle speed, it will pull the front up. I would highly recommend this setup. Yes, there are faster and more expensive BL setups, but for a reliable and hassle free setup, go with Novak.
    ARFCOM Team Member and EBR Owner

what package should i get? the 4600 Package, 5700 Package ,or the 7700 Package

http://www.castlecreations.com/products/mamba_max.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast