Full Force RC - When Quality is What You Are After!

Thread: Welcome to our forum on BYT!

Manufacturer - FullForce RC fullforce's Avatar

Exclamation Welcome to our forum on BYT! PLEASE READ!

Update 07/21/07:
    Please keep in mind that this area of the forum is here to answer questions regarding our products and for us to post new product information.
    BYT is a huge forum with a variety of categories and threads.. There are lots of places for questions about other products or suggestions regarding products for other members.

I would like to ask that you keep this stuff in mind. If you want to post something that does not relate to us, do it in its appropriate area on the main forum. If you want to suggest an alternate product to someone asking a question, maybe sending a PM would be the best way to do it.
    I've very rarely removed any inappropriate posts from this area. I've left just about every comment made up here with no issues. People can see responses and not ask the question again.
    Please use some common sense when posting in this area. If your comment is deemed inappropriate it will no longer be tolerated and will be removed.
    Romean

I had to do a little bit of editing to our welcome thread here.

This forum is here so you can ask us questions about our products.
    We can post answers and assistance and leave it here for other people to see as well. This is the only place (other than direct emails) where we will offer this sort of help.

Use the information on this forum. Do a quick search to see if the question you are about to ask has already been answered. It gets very annoying when the same question keeps coming up over and over again.

Due to a lot of recent irrelevant and stupid IM messages that we've gotten, we are removing our messenger and other IDs and will no longer offer any help this way.

If you have a question about our products, we are always happy to help on this forum.

When we get messages saying:
    "look here, this Chinese stuff is cheaper than yours, so you're going out of business!", that's about where I draw the line.

I'm sorry, but we simply do not have the time to respond to stupidity.
    Romean

Original message as of 1/19/2004
    Welcome to our new thread on BYT!
    I'd like to thank Chris for allowing us to participate in the Beatyourtruck.com forums and setting up this thread for us.
    Feel free to post any questions you may have regarding our products and services. I will do my best to get to this forum at least once a day to answer your questions.
    Romean Bassiri
    Last edited by fullforce; 07-21-2007 at 04:13 PM.