Thread: GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck

Default GS Racing Storm Unlimited Truck

what do you guys think??? Is this truck any good??? weak points???? Parts/hop ups???????

Veteran BYT Member x-celleratorwtf's Avatar

Tranny Ted Had one He liked racing His revo better, its a good truck if you race but not very realistic for bashing
    Garage:

SC-10 Novak 8.5
    Berg, Downtown hero Chassis
    SCX-10 Toyota Truggy

SMF has one, and doesgo said it was pretty good
    but he also said it wasn't the most durable, if I remember rightly

Gold Level BYT Member Phreemann's Avatar

reasonable, but the lightning stadium is better if you want a truggy.

Gold Level BYT Member bobblehead9252's Avatar

my lhs had one on display, and it looked ok. a newb bought it and the next day came back with the fron half off and the pull start out of the starter. i asked him, how did you start it with the pull start like that. he said, " it started that pull, and wam, it flew out" normall with a tmaxx, at a WOT hit you only break a arm, bulk, maby shock but his WHOLE fron end was only held on by the steering links. idk if it was him or the gs is weak. my lhs never got one again, and thats the only thing i have ever heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead9252
    my lhs had one on display, and it looked ok. a newb bought it and the next day came back with the fron half off and the pull start out of the starter. i asked him, how did you start it with the pull start like that. he said, " it started that pull, and wam, it flew out" normall with a tmaxx, at a WOT hit you only break a arm, bulk, maby shock but his WHOLE fron end was only held on by the steering links. idk if it was him or the gs is weak. my lhs never got one again, and thats the only thing i have ever heard of them.
    i didn't realise they were that bad. i cartwheeled my lightning stadium endlessly and all i broke was a plastic turnbuckle link. oh, and i bent a shock running into a metal pole, and snapped a pull start string. it's pretty **** durable.

It must be better tehn my brother's hb dirt demon. He has had two and they both suck. The first one the tranny and diffs went out and the second the motor only lasted for 4 tanks.
    I have a sour taste for anything made by Hotbodies

Quote Originally Posted by gatorhunter
    It must be better tehn my brother's hb dirt demon. He has had two and they both suck. The first one the tranny and diffs went out and the second the motor only lasted for 4 tanks.
    I have a sour taste for anything made by Hotbodies
    i really do know what you mean. the dirt demon was terrible, and i'm no way going to stand up for it. but don't be blinded by that, hot bodies has really moved on now. just don't buy their wheels, the dirt demon and a few other odds and sods, because some of the stuff is still crap.