• RC Electric Motors RSS Feed

Article Preview

OVERVIEW: Castle Creations has dominated the 1/18th scale brushless motor world with unbelievable power and speed. You know it....you have been reading about it on BYT for years. Project Rocketship was our first Mamba powered truck, then Project Full Speed Ahead and coming soon, ...
    Article Preview

The RPM gear cover is a great upgrade for the XXX. The stock cover is flimsy (to say the least) and does not provide much protection from anything at all. It is so thin is does not seat well against the motor plate and does a poor job of keeping out the crud. The stocker also has a tough to remove adjustment plug (to access the slipper nut). The RPM cover is MUCH thicker and is what you would expect from RPM....it's TOUGH!
    Article Preview

OVERVIEW: My experience with Castle Creations products dates back to the days of the 1/18th scale Mamba system. I ended up with running a 8000kv system in my RC18T with a 3S LiPo. To say it was a mind-bending introduction into the world of brushless is to put it mildly. I had messed with electric cars back in the mid 80's, but nothing like this. Nothing with seemingly bottomless, raw power.
    Article Preview

The Team Losi Motor Plate is constructed of aluminum and is considerably stronger than the stock unit. It is anodized for looks and also features some milling to lighten it up a bit and create more surface area for cooling. At first glance, it is a sharp looking piece even though all our LHS had ...
    Article Preview

Initial observation.....this Trinity motor is MUCH faster than the stock 19 turn that comes with the Losi XXX-T RTR kit! it is quieter, smoother and did we mention it is a lot faster? Observation after running this motor for the past four weeks: It is still fast fast fast.

• Other BYT Sites

BYT Facebook BYT YouTube BYT Twitter BYT Merchandise BYT MySpace
  • BYT Sponsors

FullForce RC - For all your RC needs!

Axial Racing!

• Monthly Photo Contest Winner

Winner: popasqat 
Date: January 2013 
Contest Theme: Winter Time Weather
    Winner: popasqat Date: January 2013 Contest Theme: Winter Time Weather
    More...
  • BYT Affiliate Deals